Gaming Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for any gamer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reach Beta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GC damoniano

Reach Beta Empty
PostSubject: Reach Beta   Reach Beta EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:34 am

I got the halo reach beta about a week early an have been playing for a while now. I'd reccomend getting in on it if you aren't already. So far people don't seem to understand what they are doing so there isn't much competition yet. It's a lot of fun though and Invasion opens on the 7th with Generator Defense opening on the 14th.

The current gametypes are Slayer Arena, which is a competitive slayer gametype with Team Slayer, Slayer pro which is DMR and needle rifle plus weapon spawns with sprint. Slayer classic is basically team slayer with only sprint. These are 4v4 games.
Grab Bag is a social 4v4 gametypes with Things like stockpile, crazy king, oddball, SWAT, Covy Slayer, 1 flag, and all the slayer variants.
The 2 maps out right now are power house and sword base.
Free for all has the same things as grab bag except there are no teams and there is headhunter, and juggernaut
The beta is supposed to last between 2-4 weeks.
Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
GC Leader
Admin

Reach Beta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Beta   Reach Beta EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Nice post! The beta is good. I just played slayer arena for the first time yesterday. Very good for competitive players. The ultimate "ranked" playlist.
Back to top Go down
https://gamingcentral.forumotion.com

Reach Beta
Page 1 of 1